11/18/2011

Oktoberrrrr

One day Luisa and I took a trip to the Opel Zoo near Frankfurt, I think we were the oldest ones there. Haha, but it was fun. Good quality sister bonding time.

Autumn here is so beautiful

they animals were getting kinda wild



so ugly it's cute


sick


Camel camel camel




HHHAAALLOOOWEEEEENNNN


Well that was a fun night, what I can remember. We all went to Rebeccas' and got ready and pregamed. We all got dressed up, nothing to fancy though. So we first tried to go to a club but some of us didn't have our Id's so we went to the Altstadt. For some reason I split up with everyone and went to the bars and they went to a frat party.

good thing we had an artist in the house 

wittle kitty



she was the naughty house wife






Bob Marley cover band
Luisa , a couple friends and I went to a Bob Marley cover band conert. It was really good. And afterwards the main singer came outside and had a smoke with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment