12/01/2011

Do they have thanksgiving in Germany¿¿¿¿¿

   So some of us americans and a few foreigners put together a Thanksgiving dinner. It turned out really great. There was quite a few people and the food was great. And we even got turkey.It was super good meal. I only had to bring bread, but I had class right before our dinner so I didn't have much of a choice. It was a good time, we sat and ate until we were stuffed and drank wein, then had deserts afterwards. Then later that night I went to Tangente, a club, with Lavinia. And I saw the most beautiful man ever. Ugghhh shoulda  went and got him.
    Oh yes, the weekend before, I met some American business dudes at the bar. So I went out with them the rest of that Friday night and went out with two of them the next night. The next night we all went down to the river and Lavinia and I jumped in!!!! Ya, it was little cold, but I was drunk so didn't really matter. But I would've done it sober anyways :D
Ice skating with Rebcca and Aneirin


Heidelberg Castle


Lavinia


love

love


ahh ya,  I can read this whole text now

The Chef, Grahm


Thanksgiving!!!







my favorite dog







    Then, for the rest of the weekend I went to Luisa's house. Didn't do much. Got some good sleep. And Friday night Luisa and I and some of her friends drove to Michelstadt for the Weihnachtsmarkt, but when we got there at 8:30, it was already closed :(, but we still got glühwein out of it. Glühwein is like wein warmed up. So then we drove back home, got some ice cream and wein and went to Luisas and just hung out. Good relaxing weekend. We also took her dogs out on a walk, they get super excited for walks.


Michelstadt



No comments:

Post a Comment