9/18/2011

Let's start from the Airport



Saying goodbye to err one was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I made such great friends this year from my bad kitties to my Saudi men, it was rough. Also saying bye to my family and my girlfriend Brittney, who I was with err day this summer. And my little man Dylan, and Chazz and mom and G Ma, and Brittneys family, and Eugene, I flippen love Eugene.

K   My mom, my G Diddy and I rode down together to the airport in Portland. And Brittney, her mom and Paige met us there. We ate lunch at the airport. I got to see Mary for a quick second there also, she was boarding to go to California. Then Brittney, Paige and her mom left and we just walked around until it was time for me to board. It was quite the water works, sad day. But i bid my farewells and loaded the plane. The plane to Seattle was pretty small and hot, I was sweating like a whore in church, but I did get a window seat! Holla..But by the time I got to Seattle I had stopped crying and decided to stop being so scary looking and put some make up on, what if I ran into someone famous! I had a 2 hour layover, which was long enough for me to get lost, walk clear across the airport and back and load onto my plane. I didn't get a window seat, but I was next to the isle, I sat next to a french couple I believe. I slept like shit on the plane and they didn't play very good movies. The flight was about 10 hours I think. I was up around 37,000 feet, 503 mph, temp -55 degrees. Hit some sweet turbulence on the ride, that was fun. I was starting to get really excited on the plane, I had no idea what to expect once I got there, about anything. When I arrived Luisa and four of her friends were waiting for me with a sign, how thoughtful!!! Then we drove back to her house in Heppenheim. I made it safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment