9/18/2011

Owen Glenn Moss

As most of you know, Dylan is the little light of my eye and he loves his Auntie Shelby. I  always take him err where and make sure he's wearing his Oregon Ducks clothes. I spoil him to death. Then yesterday Callie had another one. Owen Glynn Moss 7 lbs 9 oz 20.5 inches long. And he is cute! He looks just like Dylan did. I am super sad I wasn't there in person to see him and hold him, yup I cried a little bit. But I was there on skype! I was there before she went in and after. I got to see him right after he was born. Pretty exciting. Brittany carried me around and showed me err thing. I haven't been homesick until this. It sucks I'm not going to be as close to him as I am Dylan. But I will still buy him lots of little Oregon Ducks and Germany clothes. Dylan said he will be a good older brother. I think he will, cuz he can beat the crap out of anyone.

The family 
so cute


GG- great grandma

fresh out

yay I was there too

good thing they put Oregon clothes on Dylan, or I would not have been a happy camper

brother love



why do we always go to the gun show with him

presh

No comments:

Post a Comment